Sunday, January 24, 2010

Too Muscular??


Hey Guys!


I was informed yesterday that a picture of me was featured in the Sun Sentinel. The picture did not have an article written to go along with it but included the title, "Too Much Muscle: A Look at Some of the More Extreme Participants in the Body Building World."


For one, I found the title to be quite slanted seeing as there is no article written to go along with the pictures that were posted. The pictures include figure, fitness and body building athletes, many of which (including myself) are 100% natural. I find it odd that I would be generalized as a "more extreme participant" seeing as the look I have is entirely due to hard work and diet.


Body building is a very misunderstood sport that many people do not know much, if anything, about. I feel that posting a montage of pictures under such an assuming title, sways the readers perception of the athletes who were featured. An article should have been written to give the reader some sort of insight into the competitive world of body building, figure and fitness.


The picture that was used is posted above (I am in the middle in pink) and below is the link to the Sun Sentinel. Let me know your thoughts!



4 comments:

  1. Well, I wrote a three-paragraph comment on this very interesting topic only to have it erased by Blogger when I signed in.

    Anyway, I linked your blog to mine and I look forward to more good posts.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thanks for sharing this wonderful blog with us. Nice post with great information and it is indeed informative and useful.

    Detox in Thailand

    ReplyDelete
  3. The personal trainers miami at Change Wellness are experts who convey out their obligations proficiently.
    personal trainer miami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your given information really impressed , This content is impactful and informative.
    personal Trainer
    Personal trainer near me
    personal trainer london


    ReplyDelete